Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ministry, Kari and I

My wife and I recently did a photo shoot with Randy Bacon (a photographer here in town). We had a great time and came out with some wonderful photos! One interesting part of these pictures, we did them all at the church.

This year celebrates my tenth anniversary in ministry. However, 2009 will mark the ninth anniversary of Kari and I tying the knot! Believe it or not, this is only the second time we've ever done a photo shoot and last time it was with our son. The dynamic was totally different without a young one! We laughed, smiled, cuddled, kissed, and pinched each other!

If you are one of my students looking for some kind of information about SEVEN (the perfect event) then let me tell you this hint...AR.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

I LOVE these pictures! You guys are so good looking! woot woot. Want a copy of that bottom one!